Sunday, January 1, 2023

Bahamas Brompton

​I had researched and knew the Brompton would be my sanity during classes, but I also was motivated to purchase the bike prior to going overseas. I never even unpacked the bike until I arrived across the country in the Bahamas.

all packed up

No extra baggage fee because it’s just a small. Box with lots of padding. Interestingly, American lost my luggage but not the bike (for 7 days). 


The airbnb we stayed at had an extra bike for Bronwyn, so we headed to a beach nearby. It has a cute bell and was easy to maneuver. The beach had a little trail that was overgrown but we just walked our bikes to this lovely beach. We had it to ourselves.



The next Airbnb also has a bike for Hannah, it was a fun way to explore the area.


There is definitely a learning curve to quickly fold and unfold. But I can do it in 10 seconds now!

fun time exploring

She the bike was named Freedom on this trip because she is red and give me freedom to explore. Also, I’m passionate about anti-human trafficking and every time I ride this bike I remember those who have no freedom.



No comments:

Post a Comment

shopping … no problem

​Not only does the Brompton fit in our overhead bins and through tsa conveyor belts for security screening, but it also has a great function...