Saturday, January 7, 2023

shopping … no problem

​Not only does the Brompton fit in our overhead bins and through tsa conveyor belts for security screening, but it also has a great functional shopping cart. 


 I just collapse the bike and then lift the seat so it becomes a handle. I open the bag and fill it up. It also limits me of how much I want to carry. 


Then at the check stand I purchase the items and then reload the bag. Warning, people often want to ask questions so it’s not the fastest shopping experience.


Since I knew I was going to Los Angeles, I was eager to bring Freedom again. This time when I got to the beach I took a right or north and enjoyed riding on a jetty. It was a short layover 12 hours-after an all nighter, so I didn’t do any museums or extra hikes. It was a fun easy ride 14.86 miles with a shopping stop to fill my fridge.




The recent storm washed in a lot of trash and sand to cover the trail. I had to walk a small section of the bike path. I love this photo of bikes and a plane. Bike Fly Bike




No comments:

Post a Comment

shopping … no problem

​Not only does the Brompton fit in our overhead bins and through tsa conveyor belts for security screening, but it also has a great function...